Sunday, 4 October 2015

1/16 PzKpfw II Ausf F (Build)

Almost finished my Pz I so I've been printing out the parts for my next project-



Thats the bulk of the printing done, just a few bits like the manlet, exhausts and tracks left to do. Got the gun barrels off  Shapeways.




Made a start gluing all the parts together-



Tried out the suspension and added more to the upper hull-











And added the rubber tyres to the wheels -


Brass bushing in the wheels-




and suspension arms-




All fitted-




With the top on-




My gearboxes have arrived, now I can start on the drive sprocket, tracks and idler-




Put them together and its a perfect fit (even room for a good battery)



Bit more done-

Clamps with bearings to give the drive shafts more support






Sprocket and idlers done





21 links wrapped around the sprocket perfectly so that's a good start on the tracks-



Finished the links on one side. They seem to roll OK so now to do the other side then add the tread.



added a few bits and bobs-








Finished the tracks (only took a month)

Undercoated-


Base coat-




No comments:

Post a Comment